Be Kind to Others Worksheet
Directions: Answer the following and discuss before watching TV, using the telephone, or other activity.
1. When I said: ” . . . . . . . ” I was (mark all that apply):
2. When I said the above comment, I was probably feeling:
3. When I said the above comment, others probably felt:
. . . and they are not likely to want to (check all that apply):
Do the following for me
4. Instead of making the above comment, I could have said.
5. I would have been less likely to make the above comment if others had approached me by saying.
6. If others say I made the above comment and I deny it, the following are possible.
Being corrected makes me feel bad.
7. When I don’t admit mistakes I make, others feel:
8. When I admit mistakes, others feel: